=MetalHed13.DeviantArt=Cute & Sexy Female Renders
Confident, Sensual Artistic Nudes
Fantasy & Glamour Images
DeviantArt is the only place I post my images. I do not maintain any other sites or blogs for my work. Also, I am unable to work on any commissions at this time.
- Images with "P9" in title were created in Poser 9 with the built-in FireFly renderer.
- Images with "PP12" in title were created in Poser Pro 2012 with the built-in FireFly renderer.
- The "P9" & "PP12" images are straight from Poser; no post-work. Rarely I need to re-render a small portion of the image ("spot render") to fix an issue. I then use GIMP to composite the fix over the original. This is the only form of editing I ever do. However, most of the time I just render the entire image again.
- I use 3D content purchased mainly from Renderosity, Renderotica, RuntimeDNA and Daz3D.
- All my characters use "Victoria 4" from Daz3D with the Morphs++, Elite and Aiko4 addons as a base. I don't use "V4WM".=Favorites and Comments=
Thank you in advance for any images of mine that you add to your Favorites. I really appreciate it! It means a lot though to see that you all enjoy my images!
If you like my images, please feel free to Fav and/or Comment them. It let's me know what type and who to do more images with. If you would like to see more of a certain character, please let me know! Thank you!=Introduction=
Thank you for visiting my profile! I've been interested in creating 3D images for a while now. What sparked my interest was a PC game called The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Thanks to the awesome modding community and the game's built-in rendering engine, one can capture some great images.
Alas, after a few hundred Oblivion images, I felt it was time to try something new. I've had my eye on Poser for a while so I finally went ahead and purchased it at the beginning of January 2012.
My characters and images are purely fantasy. I am not concerned with achieving photo-realism in Poser and I prefer my images look like illustrations rather than photographs. I am much more interested in the beauty of the shapes. I will often use exaggerated lighting effects to accentuate their curves and skin.
All my new images will be done solely in Poser - no third-party software; no postwork. I'd like to learn how to get the best results in Poser without relying on postwork or other 3D programs. Besides, I have been able to achieve desired results using Poser alone.
I am not an advanced Poser user (started in January 2012) and you will see faults in my images. This is just a little hobby of mine next to playing PC games. So if I don't post an image for a while, I'm probably totally immersed in a PC game.
Enjoy!Credit for the content used in my images goes to their respective authors.
It was brought to my attention that some of my images have appeared on "pay-sites". I have not given permission to anyone (except Affect3D for their blog) to repost my images. Nor have I posted my images anywhere outside of here and TESNexus.
All characters depicted are at least 18 human years of age.
Being rude, immature, and/or posting vulgar comments is a sure-fire way to end up on the Block List.